Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Latest 8th Legislative District Democratic Organization Picks

The 8th LDDO endorses the following candidates for elected office in the 2016 Election:

U.S. President - Hillary Clinton
U.S. Senator - Patty Murray
Washington Governor - Jay Inslee
Lt. Governor - Cyrus Habib
Secretary of State - Tina Podlodowski
Auditor - Pat (Patrice) McCarthy
Attorney General - Bob Ferguson
Commissioner of Public Lands - Hilary Franz
Supt. of Public Instruction - Chris Reykdal
Insurance Commissioner - Mike Kreidler

The 8th LDDO supports the following initiatives:

I-1433; Increases the minimum wage
I-1464: Establishes program for registered voters to make "democracy credit contributions"
I-1491: Issue extreme risk protection orders
I-1501: Change law for ID theft on seniors and vulnerable individuals
I-735: Get big money out of politics

No comments: